Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Follow us on Twitter
Three quarters of restaurateurs admit they do not know how to implement energy-saving measures, new research from E.ON reveals Read more >
By now, all operators in the on trade should be well stocked and well organised for the craziness that December brings. Read more >