Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Follow us on Twitter
@jackiemmitchell Thanks Jackie. All we need now is some sunshine!
The most recent reports suggest that up to 10 people die in the UK each year because of food allergen exposure Read more >
Research from Allegra (on behalf of UCC Coffee UK & Ireland) tells us that two thirds of consumers judge the quality of a restaurant, pub or hotel based on the quality of its coffee. Read more >