Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Dates for Your Diary
Follow us on Twitter
@trevorburke Thanks Trevor!
Did you know that Champagne and cheese pair brilliantly. Thanks Cattier and British Cheese Board for great experience.
On 13 December 2014 new laws for the foodservice industry will come in effect, suppliers and establishments providing food products will need to label products, ensuring that food allergens are listed and highlighted. Read more >
Read how the Curry for Change led by UK charity Find Your Feet helps vulnerable rural families in Asia and Africa to change their situation for the better. Read more >