Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Follow us on Twitter
It's National Tea Day today! Did you know that? 😋 While you have your cuppa, read all about it here. https://t.co/vohWCcAkNG
Every catering business knows that food and pests can be a poisonous combination - one that poses a serious threat not only to the health of customers and staff but also to the business as a whole. Read more >
Seafood Week is an eight-day national campaign encouraging the UK public to eat more fish more often and celebrate the plethora of seafood available in the UK. Read more >