Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Follow us on Twitter
The buzz around gluten free continues to intensify, creating a rapidly growing market with sales predicted to reach £562m by 2017. Read more >
The biggest sausage celebration of the year gets underway from 2-8 November 2015. The 18th annual British Sausage Week will be putting the nations best bangers in the spotlight. Read more >