Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Dates for Your Diary
Follow us on Twitter
RT @TheChefsSchool: Potato & leek pie with spring greens made by apprentice Leon who is now 6months into his apprenticeship £4.95 today! ht…
You may well run the cleanest kitchen in the business, but if you fail to pay attention to the state of your extract ductwork, you could well be breaking the law. Read more >
Approximately 10.8 million working days are lost in the UK each year due to stress. One in five people have called in sick due to stress at some time, but 93% of those lied about their reason for absence. Read more >