Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Dates for Your Diary
Follow us on Twitter
@trevorburke Thanks Trevor!
Did you know that Champagne and cheese pair brilliantly. Thanks Cattier and British Cheese Board for great experience.
The right work wear can leave a professional and lasting impression, read how the right work will help your business stand out from the competition. Read more >
You may well run the cleanest kitchen in the business, but if you fail to pay attention to the state of your extract ductwork, you could well be breaking the law. Read more >