Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Another brilliant conference #tucoconf v well organised with particularly good key note speakers. Thanks TUCO.
Due to the nature of the hospitality and foodservice industry – with its cash tips and untraceable food items that may have either been sold for taxable cash or thrown away as a loss – the HMRC likes to keep a close eye on the sector. Read more >
Recent research from Barclays on the feedback economy revealed the UK hospitality and leisure industry could boost the UK economy by £3.2bn over the course of the next decade by improving how customer feedback is used. Read more >