Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
UK consumers throw away about 2.5 billion coffee cups every year, but less than 1% are recycled because most facilities cannot handle their plastic film lining. Read more >
People of a certain age will doubtless remember the days when, eating out of home, your wine choice was simply ‘red or white’. At the same time, a cup of coffee invariably comprised simply boiling (yes) water, milk and a spoonful of soluble co Read more >