Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
A simple, kid-friendly recipe
Serves: 1 at 200ml
Recipe courtesy of Annabel KarmelPrint recipe »
- 1 small banana peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 strawberries hulled and halved
- 30ml/11⁄2 floz or 3 tbsp strawberry yoghurt
- 75ml/21⁄2 floz or 5 tbsp cream soda
- Put banana, strawberries and yoghurt in blender, whizz for 1-2 mins until smooth.
- Add the cream soda and whizz again until frothy.
- Pour into smoothie glass and serve.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Follow us on Twitter
If you prepare and serve food for customers to eat straight away the new regulations stipulate that you have to be able to provide your customer with information about the EU Top 14 allergens if they ask for it. Read more >
Chip Week, a long-established annual promotional week run by the Potato Council, provides a great opportunity for chip shops, pubs, restaurants and other catering establishments to promote their chips and increase revenue. Read more >