Simple Roast Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary
A fine example of flavourings transforming a dish.
Recipe courtesy of Neil Thornley, chef at The Chequers Inn, Maresfield, Sussex.Print recipe »
- 550g new potatoes
- 30g garlic, crushed
- 20g rosemary
- 100ml olive oil
- 30g Knorr Gravy Granules for Meat
Pre-heat oven to 180°C/375°F/Gas 4
- Boil the potatoes with half the garlic and rosemary until just tender. Drain and dry well.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium to high heat, add potatoes and cook until lightly golden.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the gravy granules and remaining garlic and rosemary, mix well.
- Place in the oven and cook for a further 10 mins or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with BBQ meats and fish.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
UK consumers throw away about 2.5 billion coffee cups every year, but less than 1% are recycled because most facilities cannot handle their plastic film lining. Read more >
People of a certain age will doubtless remember the days when, eating out of home, your wine choice was simply ‘red or white’. At the same time, a cup of coffee invariably comprised simply boiling (yes) water, milk and a spoonful of soluble co Read more >