Simple Roast Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary
A fine example of flavourings transforming a dish.
Recipe courtesy of Neil Thornley, chef at The Chequers Inn, Maresfield, Sussex.Print recipe »
- 550g new potatoes
- 30g garlic, crushed
- 20g rosemary
- 100ml olive oil
- 30g Knorr Gravy Granules for Meat
Pre-heat oven to 180°C/375°F/Gas 4
- Boil the potatoes with half the garlic and rosemary until just tender. Drain and dry well.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium to high heat, add potatoes and cook until lightly golden.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the gravy granules and remaining garlic and rosemary, mix well.
- Place in the oven and cook for a further 10 mins or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with BBQ meats and fish.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
@jackiemmitchell Thanks Jackie. Hoping the summer weather returns soon for plenty of al fresco dining.
Every catering business knows that food and pests can be a poisonous combination - one that poses a serious threat not only to the health of customers and staff but also to the business as a whole. Read more >
Seafood Week is an eight-day national campaign encouraging the UK public to eat more fish more often and celebrate the plethora of seafood available in the UK. Read more >