Simple Roast Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary
A fine example of flavourings transforming a dish.
Recipe courtesy of Neil Thornley, chef at The Chequers Inn, Maresfield, Sussex.Print recipe »
- 550g new potatoes
- 30g garlic, crushed
- 20g rosemary
- 100ml olive oil
- 30g Knorr Gravy Granules for Meat
Pre-heat oven to 180°C/375°F/Gas 4
- Boil the potatoes with half the garlic and rosemary until just tender. Drain and dry well.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium to high heat, add potatoes and cook until lightly golden.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the gravy granules and remaining garlic and rosemary, mix well.
- Place in the oven and cook for a further 10 mins or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with BBQ meats and fish.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Dates for Your Diary
Christmas is Coming
Curry for Change
Are You Allergen Aware?
Follow us on Twitter
You may well run the cleanest kitchen in the business, but if you fail to pay attention to the state of your extract ductwork, you could well be breaking the law. Read more >
Approximately 10.8 million working days are lost in the UK each year due to stress. One in five people have called in sick due to stress at some time, but 93% of those lied about their reason for absence. Read more >