Simple Roast Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary
A fine example of flavourings transforming a dish.
Recipe courtesy of Neil Thornley, chef at The Chequers Inn, Maresfield, Sussex.Print recipe »
- 550g new potatoes
- 30g garlic, crushed
- 20g rosemary
- 100ml olive oil
- 30g Knorr Gravy Granules for Meat
Pre-heat oven to 180°C/375°F/Gas 4
- Boil the potatoes with half the garlic and rosemary until just tender. Drain and dry well.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium to high heat, add potatoes and cook until lightly golden.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the gravy granules and remaining garlic and rosemary, mix well.
- Place in the oven and cook for a further 10 mins or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with BBQ meats and fish.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Another brilliant conference #tucoconf v well organised with particularly good key note speakers. Thanks TUCO.
Due to the nature of the hospitality and foodservice industry – with its cash tips and untraceable food items that may have either been sold for taxable cash or thrown away as a loss – the HMRC likes to keep a close eye on the sector. Read more >
Recent research from Barclays on the feedback economy revealed the UK hospitality and leisure industry could boost the UK economy by £3.2bn over the course of the next decade by improving how customer feedback is used. Read more >