Simple Roast Potatoes with Garlic and Rosemary
A fine example of flavourings transforming a dish.
Recipe courtesy of Neil Thornley, chef at The Chequers Inn, Maresfield, Sussex.Print recipe »
- 550g new potatoes
- 30g garlic, crushed
- 20g rosemary
- 100ml olive oil
- 30g Knorr Gravy Granules for Meat
Pre-heat oven to 180°C/375°F/Gas 4
- Boil the potatoes with half the garlic and rosemary until just tender. Drain and dry well.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium to high heat, add potatoes and cook until lightly golden.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with the gravy granules and remaining garlic and rosemary, mix well.
- Place in the oven and cook for a further 10 mins or until crisp and golden.
- Serve with BBQ meats and fish.
Previous issues - For latest news & articles view this month's magazine »
Inside this issue
Dates for Your Diary
Follow us on Twitter
@trevorburke Thanks Trevor!
Did you know that Champagne and cheese pair brilliantly. Thanks Cattier and British Cheese Board for great experience.
On 13 December 2014 new laws for the foodservice industry will come in effect, suppliers and establishments providing food products will need to label products, ensuring that food allergens are listed and highlighted. Read more >
Read how the Curry for Change led by UK charity Find Your Feet helps vulnerable rural families in Asia and Africa to change their situation for the better. Read more >