24th January 2012
Mini baker required
The Fabulous Bakin’ Boys is looking to expand its range and is searching for someone under the age of 12 to help them.
The company’s new Mini’s range will launch later this year. Having been selected by Gary Frank, CEO of Bakin' Boys, the winner of the ‘Mini Baker’ competition will then be called upon to help the company develop flavours for the new range.
“According to experts, the younger an individual is, the sharper their sense of taste, thus enabling them to develop new flavour combinations more easily,” commented Frank. No formal qualifications are required, but entrants must be aged under 12. Visit www.minibaker.co.uk for further information and application form.
Deadline for entries is 31 March 2012. The winner will be working with the Bakin' Boys at the factory in April.
- Taste of London adds more top chefs and restaurants to the 10th anniversary line-up
- Out-of-home food and drink index makes brewer top dog with 193% growth
- Unilever gives chefs the technology to help reduce consumer food waste
- Pork-gate leads to thorough meat-sampling programme in Leicester
- Clement Robert is Moët UK Sommelier of The Year 2013
- Supermarkets sweep up at expense of local restaurants and takeaways
- Horizons' annual briefing gives hope for future growth with snacking to rise, but evening meals declining
- UK Coffee Week
Afternoon tea, shrimps and prawns, grains and pulses, New Zealand wines, managing your online reputation, staff apprenticeships, focus on Margate, Industry and Equipment News and more...
Next issue out:
Editorial Copy deadline:
9th May 2013
Advertising deadline: 13th Jun 2013