Launched in November 2007 with a circulation of 50,000 copies and a suggested readership of 150,000, Essentially Catering immediately became the widest circulated business-to-business title within the catering industry.
Published quarterly by cash & carry giant Bestway, the magazine is distributed to active caterers working in establishments as diverse as pubs, bars, clubs, cafés, fish and chip shops, guest houses, nursing homes, restaurants, specialist ethnic restaurants (Indian, Chinese, Italian etc.), fast food restaurants and vans.
Although published by Bestway, Essentially Catering is a standalone publication that strives to be inspirational, practical and accessible, containing informative generic articles relevant to the entire catering industry.
Essentially Catering is printed in full colour throughout and mailed to customers of Bestway & Batleys free of charge, but has a cover price of £3.97.
For information about advertising rates and production details, please download the media pack below:
Essentially Catering Media Pack 2013
Overview, Forward Features List, Artwork Spec and Advertising Information (PDF, 4.1Mb)
Or for all other enquiries please contact us.
- Taste of London adds more top chefs and restaurants to the 10th anniversary line-up
- Out-of-home food and drink index makes brewer top dog with 193% growth
- Unilever gives chefs the technology to help reduce consumer food waste
- Pork-gate leads to thorough meat-sampling programme in Leicester
- Clement Robert is Moët UK Sommelier of The Year 2013
- Supermarkets sweep up at expense of local restaurants and takeaways
- Horizons' annual briefing gives hope for future growth with snacking to rise, but evening meals declining
- UK Coffee Week